Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2005, 07:44 PM

one of three accts not copied

Cube, 10.4.2, 1GB RAM

I read the manual and did a check here at the discussions but could find nothing that addressed my problem. I did a simple copy/clone (back up all files). I have three accounts (users) on the computer. After the back up, two of the accounts (users) were there, the third was not. What am I doing wrong? I should add that the first time I tried to clone I got some kind of permissions error that was fixed by following the directions in the FAQ forum under the topic ""Could not disable ignore permissions" when backing up on Tiger" and doing the fix of typing in "sudo rm /var/db/volinfo.database" in the terminal. That seemed to fix that problem and I was then able to clone, but again, not able to clone the third user. Do I have to go into that user account and do the terminal thing there, too? But then why didn't I have to do that for the second account?

Hope that made some sense.

Thank you

Jonathan M. Miller