Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2007, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBoy View Post
If you really want to know what's going on out there, read this, including the comments.

http://www.macfixit.com/article.php?...40526#comments

I'm staying with 10.4.11 until the trouble dies down. My livelihood depends on it.
Really? You're using that thread, with 50 something comments, as some proof that upgrading to leopard is a mistake? A thread of 50 comments about an OS being used by millions? And I'm guessing that since many of those comments are actually saying that they've had no problem with leopard you're choosing to ignore their opinion and are concentrating on those that claim problems?

I was reading the English version of macworld today at the bookstore and the editor claims that they've had less complaints than they did for the release of tiger. I've had no problems with leopard. Of the many people I know personally who've upgraded there's been a problem here or there, but none so serious they'd go back.

Does that mean no one's having those serious problems? Of course not. You can go to apple support and find users still having problems with tiger. But the way your painting the picture isn't based on reality. Many people who's livelihood depends on their mac have switched. Be chickenlittle if you want, but your grand generalizations on the status of leopard isn't based on any kind of reality.

Quote:
at last !!! one desperate, ranting guy that shuts up himself, if only the rest would do the same.
Yes, because you're adding so much to the conversation.