Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2007, 01:50 AM

Quote:
I agree with everything JustG said. There is your "We".
That's great. Except others wouldn't be a part of 'we'. This is a really simple concept. Allow me to explain. 99 percent of the time we as users are alone in front of our computers. That means only 'I' makes sense. You can say we and be sure some people will agree with you. But that's silly. It also doesn't add weight to an opinion, although that is certainly it's purpose. Differing opinions are good. Seeing those that don't carry the opinion of the majority here being shouted down is disheartening.

Quote:
You bought a "license" to use the software? How would you feel if there was an upgrade charge for SuperDuper?
You're asking the wrong person . I would gladly pay an upgrade charge. I would have paid the full price for superduper again if it was working with leopard 2 weeks ago. I find it ironic that the general consensus here is that backup software is too important to rush out the door, yet you assume I wouldn't pay to have a working superduper (and I'm sure I'm not the only one). You assumed wrong.

Quote:
The point that was being made was that the constant "needling" does not do anything to further the cause of Leopard Super Duper. In fact, it hinders it.
Your point is BS. The last time I even commented on this board was almost two weeks ago. If superduper isn't out because a few people are complaining then they do have problems.

This isn't freeware. People chose to buy superduper and they have a right, within reason, to ask for updates and voice their concern regardless if they updated to leopard knowing superduper wasn't ready. My question to you would be how long would it take for superduper to not be working before you would dare raise a voice. We're going on 7 weeks. 2 months? 3 months?

On the bright side, since shirt-pocket is being super cautious in its release of superduper, unlike CCC which works already but has a few minor problems, I'm guessing it will work perfectly from day one. See, I'm looking at the bright side.