Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2007, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justG View Post
Given the reports I've read about the integrity of CCC's clones and smart updates being called into question over time...
You keep repeated this, what you've read. I've been using ccc for over a week now on 3 computers and had no trouble at all. How it's magically working I have no idea.

Is it as smooth, easy to use, and wonderful as superduper? No, which is why I come back here every day to see if I can start using what I paid for. Right now ccc is a much better alternative simply because (for me) it works. Right now superduper is the vette with no fuel and ccc is the pinto with a full tank. I hate using it, but it gets me to work.

Quote:
Just for the record Dave we fully appreciate your not releasing SuperDuper! until it is completely ready. I certainly hope that you will not rush its development just because some people are making a habit of complaining on this forum.
Who is we? I love that you refer to anyone bringing up that we're now going into the second month of no superduper whiners. I'm sure that we could go 3 months without superduper and there would still be some users telling everyone to stop whining, be patient.

This isn't donation ware. It's a product I bought and this forum is part of the support. I'm not starting threads every day to complain. But if 2 weeks go buy and there's still no update I'll certainly be back to ask questions.

If you're fine with everything, if you're happy to get superduper whenever, makes no difference, good for you. That doesn't negate differing opinions.