Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2008, 03:17 PM

After backup, image won't eject

I downloaded the trial version (haven't registered yet), and plugged in my FWb MyBook drive.

Ran the backup to a sparse read/write image, and everything seemed to go fine, and SuperDuper reported the backup was finished. SuperDuper's log says so as well.

However, the little blinking light that indicates disk activity has not stopped, some 30 or 40 minutes after SuperDuper finished.

The OS won't eject the ISO either. It says the iso is in use, 'please quit the application and try again'.

I end up having to reboot to get it to unmount, and the reboot pauses for a long time before actually shutting down. After coming back up, the image appears to be whole, but I'm concerned about it.

Anybody seen this before?

Mike