Shirt Pocket Discussions  
    Home netTunes launchTunes SuperDuper! Buy Now Support Discussions About Shirt Pocket    

Go Back   Shirt Pocket Discussions > SuperDuper! > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2007, 07:50 AM

error messages?

Hello,

I've just recently started using SD for backup, the first time I've ever backed up anything in the nine years since our old Bondi Blue iMac. Going through a hard drive failure on our Flat Panel 800 MHz iMac prompted me to get an external Western Digital hard drive and start backing up. Anyway, for two days now, SD did not back up the Macintosh HD to the Sparse Image on the external drive; under Scheduled Copies, it still lists "Last Copy" as Monday morning. Next Copy has listed the next morning, as usual. There have been no Error Messages, or any notification of failure, but, maybe I don't know where they would be? No dialogue box has come up. The Log shows data only for May 19.

I've been reading the Help, and hope to devote some time soon to reading the User's Guide. Should I perhaps delete the Scheduled Copy that I have set up, and make a new one? Sometimes I miss the good old days of trashing preferences; there is so little trouble since OS X that I don't know how to troubleshoot things anymore! Thanks,

jay