View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian66 View Post
2 months after leopard was released is not bleeding edge. ... You're still using tiger, so you're depending on other people's opinions. Your personal opinion on leopard means very little.
Brian

Just a short observation. Why would you (and apparently 2stepbay as well) ASSUME that because some of us are still using Tiger for our important work product kind of stuff that we aren't also using Leopard on the side, for testing and observation, as many of us (I think it's many, I know many, including myself) have since the early Leopard developer releases? More specifically, my cautious evaluation of Leopard is NOT based solely on my "reading" and "other people's opinions."

And as to whether eight weeks is still "bleeding edge" for a major personal computer OS release is probably a matter of opinion...and based on some 20 + years at this, plus the absolute need for reliability day-to-day in the machines I'm co-responsible for, my opinion is obviously different from yours. Ciao.

(And, sorry, can't resist.....was eight weeks still "bleeding edge," or gee, maybe down by then to "bloody stump," for Windows Vista?)