Thread: Backup Failure
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnanian View Post
You likely either changed a built-in copy script, or you saved your copy script in "Standard Scripts" rather than in "Copy Scripts" above it. Move your custom script up to 'Copy Scripts'...
Well, I guess it goes back to the confusion I had (and still have) about these folders in my "Log Jam" thread....

The "Copy Scripts" folder is in SD!'s Resources folder. The script I created is, in fact, in the Copy Scripts folder. Now, the only "Standard Scripts" reference I see is not a folder, but an alias which only appears in the Copy Scripts window that opens when I go to File > Open Copy Script... in the menubar. Double clicking on that alias causes it to be replaced by (i.e., the window to be re-populated with) all of the "standard" scripts, along with the one that I created.

So, it seems that all scripts are piled together in the Copy Scripts folder in the Resources folder. But the actual folder contains only those scripts—it does not contain the alias to the Standard Scripts folder (which shows up only in the Copy Scripts window as I described above). So, if I need to move the script I created out of the Copy Scripts folder into the Standard Scripts folder, I first need to locate the actual Standard Scripts folder...and I simply don't see it and can't find it.

Last edited by Nick; 01-18-2010 at 09:48 AM.