View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaloxx View Post
"I currently own two Western Digital externals and will soon purchase a third for use with Time Machine. I have experienced zero problems with the brand and SuperDuper! so they easily get my vote."

Which models? :-)
Only one of them is a firewire drive - the Western Digital 250GB Dual Option USB 2.0 & FireWire - External Hard Drive. I purchased it last year for $99 from Amazon during one of their specials. A great drive that has multiple USB and firewire ports on the back which serves as a hub for other computer accessories (very convenient considering I have a notebook). I partitioned the drive into two - the first half is for SuperDuper while the second is for miscellaneous junk I'm not ready to let go of. My parents also have this same model at home.

The second WD external that I have is USB 2.0 - it's a WD Passport 120GB. Used mainly for school and music.

The third one will probably be the new 500GB My Book with the triple interface. I was going to purchase it this weekend but I decided to wait until Black Friday to see what kind of deal I can get.

Last edited by anijhenry; 11-04-2007 at 05:49 PM.