View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 09:20 AM

Hmm.. I'm still confused..

Thanks for the info.. I completely missed the "Load Settings" capability however I'm still a little confused.

As a test, I just specified a source, destination and script. I selected "Save As..", gave it a name "HomeBackup" and hit "Save".

I then changed the script used and invoked "Load Settings..." to load "HomeBackup" However, the script specified in the "using" menu did not revert to the one I specified when I saved the settings.

Also, no matter what I do I can not select the greyed .sparseimage file when I specify "Disk Image.." as a source for backup in the "Copy" menu. I click on the grey .sparseimage file and the "Open" button on the dialog is still grey. I've tried this with a couple of disk images but no luck.

(I've seen the behavior you're describing when I select a .sparseimage as the destination for a backup in the "to" menu and am able to select a greyed .sparseimage in that dialog. I just can't seem to do it when I
try to specify a sparse disk image as the source for a backup through the "Copy" menu. Is there a difference between the "Open" dialog you get when you select "Disk Image.. " in the "Copy" menu and the "Save" dialog
you described that you get when you select "Disk Image.." in the "to" menu?)

(FWIW, I'm running v2.1.1 (v78) on a MacBook Pro)

Thanks,
Bruce

Last edited by bhcohen; 05-28-2006 at 09:30 AM.