Shirt Pocket Discussions

Shirt Pocket Discussions (https://www.shirt-pocket.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (https://www.shirt-pocket.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   SD V2 not being able to save settings (https://www.shirt-pocket.com/forums/showthread.php?t=867)

bammi 12-01-2005 09:37 AM

SD V2 not being able to save settings

SD V2 -- successfully does a backup, then i go to File->save to save my seetings for the backup that i just did: it comes up with the file save dialog, i type in the file name, click save and it dismisses the dialog, no errors. But in Library/Applications Settings/SuperDuper/Saved Settins/ nothing is created. I looked at the log files and it has the following lines which look like to be the root of the problem: Please advise.

09:14:48 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:14:48 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:14:48 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:17:59 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:17:59 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:19:20 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:19:20 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:20:20 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:20:20 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:20:29 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:20:29 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:20:35 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:20:35 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:20:41 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
| 09:20:41 AM | Error | LOGGED EXCEPTION: FSGetVolumeInfo failed., reason: Unable to retrieve volume name, userInfo: (null)
________
CX500D

dnanian 12-01-2005 10:35 AM

Which log is indicating this, bammi? The Console or the log inside SD?

Could you send a System Profiler report to the support email address? To do so, run System Profiler, choose File > Save, save to the default (XML) format, then archive (ZIP and attach to the email message.

Thanks.